Trucking and Auto Wrecks – Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice
His work involves cases of serious personal injury and wrongful death as well as cases of high medical complexity and catastrophic injury.
My Mission Statement:
“With over 36 years experience as an Atlanta personal injury attorney, I can help you recover full compensation for your losses and ensure a more secure future for you and your family.
I will work in partnership with you to understand the unique facts and circumstances of your situation and to build and present the strongest, most compelling case possible.
At the Atlanta law firm of Davis, Zipperman, Kirschenbaum and Lotito, LLP, our goal is to guide you every step of the way from injury, through litigation to trial, and to settlement or verdict.
We continue to serve you after the case is completed to help you secure full compensation and a stable, financially secure future. We facilitate your interaction with life care planners, and financial planners so that you receive appropriate medical care and financial advice after your case is over. We value our client relationships long after the case is completed.”
Why E. Marcus Davis?
- Avvo rating: 10 out of 10, Superb
- Firm recognized as Legal Elite by Georgia Trend Magazine
- Recognized as Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell
- National Advisory Board member of The Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- American Trial Lawyers Association: Top 100 GA Trial Lawyer
- Named Atlanta Magazine Georgia Super Lawyer: 2004-present
- Chairman of and speaker at numerous seminars on brain and spine injuries, tractor trailer cases, jury selection, medical malpractice, and expert witnesses
- Various published articles and book chapters on personal injury law, tractor trailer cases, trial techniques and other legal issues
36 Years of Personal Injury Law Experience:
- Over 100 Jury and Bench Trials.
- Thousands of successful settlements, many multi-million dollar awards
- Network of expert doctors, accident reconstructionists, financial planners and more
My Personal Commitment to You as My Client:
- Financial resources, exhaustive preparation, courage and commitment to clients
- Compassion and enthusiastic commitment to personal service and attorney accessibility
- The employment of sound wisdom and judgment based upon 36 years of legal experience
- A thorough “follow through” after the case is over; planning and referrals to appropriate medical and financial experts; handling insurance; Medicare, Medicaid Fehba and Tricare subrogation matters