I have written numerous articles on legal subjects for a variety of publications. A selection of my works is included here:
- “What a Professional Needs to Know About Traumatic Brain Injury,” 2008
Subject Matter Expert Reviewer for: Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation, WebMD, Medscape,RedMedEd:Redefining Medical Education: “Myeloma Precursor Conditions”,”Clinical Trials in Myeloma”
- “Proving Damages in a Traumatic Brain Injury Case“
- “Becoming a NeuroLawyer: Developing the Ability to Win“
- “Improper Loading and Securement: Another Road to Liability Success in Trucking Cases,” 2011
- “The Lawyers Logbook,” Publication of the Association of Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- “Legal Elite, Best Lawyers in Georgia,” Georgia Trend Magazine, 2008
- “Paraplegia and Quadriplegia: The Lawyers Guide to Representation of the Spinal Cord Injured Client,” an article inThe Verdict, published by the GA trial Lawyers Association.
- “How to Select the Best Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer,” written for the Brain Injury Association of Georgia
- “Mild to Moderate Brain Injury: A Silent Epidemic Needing To Be Heard”, an article in The Verdict published by Journal of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Assoc. May, 1990
- “Mild to Moderate Brain Injury”, an article in Trial Magazine of January 1990
- “Fiber Evidence”, an article in Trial Magazine of August, 1983
- “The Future of Criminal Law”, an article in Criminal Defense Techniques published by Matthew Bender, 1983
- “Voir Dire”, a chapter in Criminal Law Advocacy, a 1982 book published by Matthew Bender.
- “Representing the Professional”, an article in Trial Magazine of September 1983